Re: st-digest V2001 #15

In a message dated 1/7/01 11:56:21 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> >Dave, how's the recovery coming along?

Back to riding ,carefully, still some stiffness in the shoulder but otherwise
ok.

>  00V11, is that the Moto Guzzi V11 Sport? Very nice, when did you get that,

December 30, Always had an eye for one. Very unique and craftsman-like.

>  and how do you like it?

Not the long distance machine the ST is, very different ride. Lots of
character, you feel the bike more than the ST, more responsive steering more
engine vibration great engine sound etc. Not as stable.
Lots of fun!  Lousy seat. Needs some wind protection they make a fly screen
like the speed triple only bigger going to give it a try. Lousy grips. Once
these items are fixed I think it will make a great ride for short 250mile
days. Will see?

>  Mark'Big Dawg" Hanke
>
>  P.S. What's happening with you scooter?

My ST was totaled. Jack has the wheels. I'm waiting  to see how the V11s
works out.

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca
99 st (not so stealthy one)
00 V11S "Kermit"