Re: multiple personality disorder

Hi Paul...

Maybe it has something to do with going from Interceptors/VFRs to
Sprints? :-)

I also put the GenMars on my bike and I think it did make a difference.
Yesterday's ride was the longest ride I did on the GenMars and I felt
more upright.  Let's put it this way -- between the GenMars and my new
jacket, it's made me want to stick with the bike.

I must confess I still haven't tried the ST bars and that's next.
Might try the ST bars first and then if need be, the ST bars with the
GenMars.  Two other listers, Paul (Fox) and Don did this to their bikes
and have been happy (I'm assuming you guys are still happy :-) ).

Once I get the front end happy, I'm going to have a custom seat by
Rich's Custom Upholstery (on 99 near Larry's Market).  You might want
to consider that as well to make your position more comfortable.  Rich
does an incredible job.  Puts Corbin to shame, in my opinion, both on
quality and customer service.  He did a fantastic job on my VFR seat.

Kathy

'00 RS
Snohomish, WA