Re: Other countries

> While we have the South African new members let's don't forget our
> Ireland connection also. Truly and international organization:-)

Truly international...the Lovely Ballast and I have just moved from Germany
to the US of A, we left the Orient Express in Scotland on the way but I'm
thinking of bringing it over here.

Has any reader in the US ever imported a bike from another country?  Or
heard of someone who brought their bike over for a holiday?  I believe I can
bring the ST over and run it for up to a year on UK plates, but if someone
else has done this it would be good to know.

I was thinking of buying a Tiger here in the US, to expand my collection of
Triumph toys, but the Triumph dealer here in Charleston, South Carolina has
given up doing Triumph - he couldn't sell enough and he says another dealer
in SC is also giving up for the same reason.  Hope to meet some of you at
the Rally...but I'm not sure what we'll be riding!

Neil