for Kathy (and Paul) - RS bars

 >>> Might try the ST bars first and then if need be, the ST bars
with the GenMars.  Two other listers, Paul (Fox) and Don did this to
their bikes and have been happy (I'm assuming you guys are still
happy <<<

    I'm still happy with mine,... did approx. 300 miles of backroad
yestersday with no discomfort (have over 7,000 on the bike now).

 >>> Maybe it has something to do with going from Interceptors/VFRs
to Sprints? <<<

    Don't think so,... I went from my VF1000 Interceptor to the
Sprint and although I still find the VFKF comfortable, I have better
control with the Sprint.  The ST bars are wide enough for good
leverage and bring the rider's weight further forward in the corners
than the VFK bars, which are about the same width but further back.

    Although the pegs are not adjustable, I long ago replaced mine
with the wider Trophy (Sprint Executive?) pegs.  Also added a
centerstand a while back and wish I had done it sooner; it's very
user friendly!  Interestingly, included in the centerstand kit are a
pair of longer 'feelers' for the footpegs, I guess to give earlier
warning of impending road contact; my mechanic didn't install them
because I had worn the old feelers off and buggered up the threaded
holes they screw into.  Rather than loosen the purse strings for new
pegs I figured I'd try it as is for awhile first.  I've dragged the
pegs quite a few times now without scraping the centerstand, so I
guess it'll be okay; I'm not so sure it would be okay riding two-up
though, which is something I VERY seldom do.

    Replaced the OEM tires (with which I was very happy) last week
with Pirelli Dragons.  The only difference my insensitive butt has
been able to notice is more flickability and 'ease of precision', for
lack of a better term, when changing lines slightly in corners to
miss tar snakes, small rocks, holes, etc.

                      Hallelujah,... we've finally got a rainy day
and I can stay home and work in the garage;

                              doggydo   - - - o%\o