From: "barry.croft" <barry.croft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: RS Lights & side panels, multiple personality disorder

Hi Andrew ...

I have an RS. The lights annoyed me too, but the fix is easy - buy two more
relays (at about £15 each!) and plug them in (the sockets are under the
right side of the seat, just inside the bodywork). Hey presto - laser beams!

I have no problems with the side panel vibrating. Maybe a screw missing or a
grommet not pushed on properly?

... and Kathy

Good to see that it was the clothing after all! I hope you stick with it.

Barry

*