Lights & Relays

This info is related to the ST but the RS should be similar.
Here's a copy of a mail on the same subject from a few months ago....

For all those stuck in the 2000 x 1 headlight syndrome, I managed to get the necessary relays from my dealer today. 2 minutes to fit them both and behind the RH headlight. Visible from the rh side of the fairing. Should see two rubber relay sockets. Relays are push fit!
For those interested the Triumph Pt No is T2500234 and they cost £5.29 each plus the obligatory VAT! The nice guys in the workshop checked the Dip/Main beam alignment at the same time and they are both fine, without any adjustment. Just need a decent dark night to check if I can see where I am going now.
Thanks to .... Dave McCarthy

Just to confirm that I did the mod a few months ago and it's the best and cheapest mod that you'll ever make. I was also concerned about the different lenses but the beams seem fine. As for breaking EU regs, well that makes me a very happy laddy.

Hope this helps

Col

Col