Seat Comfort was Re: multiple personality disorder

>a Corbin made for one of my Ducatis and found it made the reach to the
>ground worse because I felt like I was sitting in a bucket with high edges.
>Rich basically just took the mound out of the stock seat for me, built up
>the foam around my butt to keep me in place closer to the tank, and shaved

Hi Kathy,

I have a Corbin on my ST and I have the exact same complaint.  I am not short (6.0ft) and still get the same sitting in a bucket feeling.
Makes the inside of the leg quite sore after a lot of riding.  Has anyone modified a Corbin seat to make that area a bit narrower?  If so was it done by Corbin or would any competent leather shop do?

Thanks

Rick
'00 Sprint ST