Re: Seat Comfort was Re: multiple personality disorder

Hi Rick...

I don't know of anyone personally who has modified a Corbin, but if you
have a local person who does seats like we do in Seattle, it's not that
hard to do.  They'll just have to remove the seat cover, shave the foam down
and refit the cover.  I think I would try to find a local person instead
of trying to do it long distance with Corbin.  Rich would shave a little bit,
make me go out and ride, shave a little bit more, make me go and ride, etc.,
until we got it the way I wanted it.  Hard to do that long distance.  But
I realize not everyone has a local seat crafter.

Kathy

'00 RS
Snohomish, WA