Re: RS Lights & side panels

I know people are getting tired of this issue, but I would like to bring up 1 more
point.
When I press the "pass light" button, both head lights come on (when on low beam)
but 1 is on low
and 1 is on high when I do this, so by putting these relays in you are saying that
the high beam light becomes high and low beam. And if so does the low beam become
high and low also. This doesn't make any sense to me.

Danny