Re: RS Lights & side panels

Hi Andrew

> With the new relays fitted, can you still get switch between a dip beam
and a full beam

Yes. As I said, ALL you have to do is fit 2 more relays. The lights are all
set up and ready for them, so there's no adjustment needed, no new lenses or
anything special, just plug in and ride. Both dip, both flash, both switch
to main. Triumph obviously just pulled the relays to comply with EU
legislation. On the ST the  sockets are upfront somewhere, but I thought you
said you had an RS, in which case they're under the r side of the seat
clipped to the subframe bar inside the side panel - two full sockets and two
empty sockets, just waiting for you! They only fit one way so even I
couldn't mess up. It may be slightly fiddly if you have sausage fingers! It
took me longer to get the seat off then back on than to fit them. The beam
pattern is great. I do a lot of night riding, and these are now the best
lights I've ever known.

> Where did you go to get these relays and what should I ask for

Carl Rosner in Croydon. Any main dealer will have them since they're all
identical spares. I don't have the part numbers - just ask for lighting
relays.

Barry