Re: RS Lights & side panels

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Lindsey" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>

position,
> and both main (hi) beam filaments are illuminated together when the
> headlight dipswitch is in the main (hi-beam) position.  The low and high
> beams are never turned on simultaneously.

I should have thought about this a little longer.  With one exception, I
believe everything I've said here is correct.

But when you are on low beam and you press the passing button both hi-beams
are lit up IN ADDITION TO the low beams.  This would appear to be the only
situation when it is possible to have both hi- and low-beams on at once.