Fuel Sender.. Update

Well my great dealer ( Freehold Triumph) found my fuel leak and it
wasn't the sender! It was leaking from one of the fittings on the
fuel pump side . Interestingly it wasn't leaking when just sitting
but only once pressurized! Then one can see a drip , drip, drip from
the fitting. So it seems that the new senders are indeed OK. Anyway
since the bike is at the dealers and it's gonna take a day or so for
parts I figured I'll have them install my new chain and sprockets.
Triumph OEM front, AFAM steel rear, and DID 530ZVM chain. And since
the bike has just about 11K on her I figured lets do the 12K service
(be all ready for spring) check valves, synch throttle bodies, new
air filter, fuel filter (tanks off anyway) new set of Platinum NGK
plugs. I should get her back in a couple of days.. now if only this
winter crap would end.

Erik

Hot Dawg, 99 ST "Shadow"