RS lights

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has responded to my query about
how to get both lights working on my RS. I will be down the dealers at the
weekend to get a couple of relays and will let you all know how I get on.

I didn't realise that I would start such a chain of mails with that query!

It is really good to know that there are so many of you out there to help
with such problems. I only started biking a year ago, and one of the things
that I like about it is that all the bikers you meet are friendly and
helpful. A bit different from all the road rage you get with car drivers!

Thanks again.

Andrew