Re: Lockhart Phillips rear hugger

>Hi all,
>
>      I see that Lockhart has a carbon fiber rear hugger for the ST and
>since my driveway is nasty gravel I thought it may be a good investment.

I stopped by Triumph of Santa Cruz County today for a short chat, and
asked the proprietor is anyone made a rear hugger for the Sprint RS.
He had one for an ST on display, and produced a boxed RS rear hugger.
It's carbon fiber, and comes with a new chain guard and all necessary
mounting hardware. Installation requires removing the rear wheel.
 From the size I'd guestimate the piece will cover about one-quarter
of the rear tire (that's half the top). I now have a weekend project.

Part number is A9748020
Price on label is $150.

Darron Spohn
Hollister, CA