Re: multiple personality disorder

> alternate the arch in your back to arched forward or backward. Over time I
> have found out that mostly I learned to support my upper body with my
> stomach and back muscles and my arms are not as flexed as they used to be,
> but they are not locked. I removed the Heli bars the day I talked with Rick
> and have never installed them again. I usually ride for three hours or more.
> I have spent up to six hours without a break (I love riding), with no more
> discomfort than you would get on any bike riding for six hours. With Heli
> bars you can achieve an almost straight up posture, but, you won't feel as
> connected to the bike as you will with the stock bars. I know of a member on

Another benefit of following proper riding position technique is that the seat will feel more comfortable. On a standard/citybike bikes, the reach over the tank isn't long and the handlebars rise up to meet the rider's hands, resulting in the torso being vertical, so that most of the weight is distributed to the buttocks. Comfort isn't a problem since these bikes typically have thick padded seats. On sportbikes, there's a long reach to the tank and the handlebars/clipons are much lower, so the rider's torso is leaning forward on the tank, and the support of the rider's weight is distributed to the buttocks, the wrists, and the abdomen/back. Consequently the seat doesn't need to be so thick. But if the rider straightens the arms so that the torso is more upright, it increases the amount of weight on the buttocks and the thinly padded seat becomes uncomfortable.

Daphne

For Valentine's Day shop by Brand, Product, Price, Store and Location!
http://shop.storerunner.com/shop.asp?pdef=home&trsid=3080