for Kathy - RS clutch lever

 The doglegged clutch lever (and perch) from the GSXR750 worked well
for me and some others.  Needs just a LITTLE filing on the shoulder
of the perch to make it fit perfectly.  since it doesn't have a cut-
out switch, I mounted a little toggle switch hidden under the fairing
and connected the clutch leads to it as an anti-theft device.  Keeps
the starter from being engaged even if the key is on.

                                   Have fun;

                                        doggydo   - - - o%\o