Re: New member!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Per Bruun" <per.bruun@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> My name is Per Bruun and I have just signed up for this list.

Greetings, but what took you so long?

> Some RS-questions for those interested:
>
> * Have any of you removed the RS logo sticker?

can't recall which, but the stickers for the ST or the RS are under the
clearcoat, so I'd have a closer first if I were you -- I like the stickers
on my black ST so I haven't bothered

> * In the area of 3000 revs (2800 - 3000) I feel some vibrations through
the
> bike, do any of you recognize this? Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

that's normal and the cure is to keep the revs above 3000 .... :o)

> * Ideas on tires. I drive my bike fairly agressive and have no problem
with
> the Bridgestone's, but perhaps there are even better ones?

there are, and rather than start up a new thread on this topic I suggest
searching and reading through the mailing list archives on the ST/RS
website.  There's also a good review of tyres at
http://www.motorcycleworld.co.uk/features/fea_tyre_test_2_1.asp

> * Are there any specific things or adjustments I should tend to? Adjusting
> the suspention?

only if you think it needs it  .... ;o)
actually this is a pretty open-ended question, so I'll let others chime in

> Thank you!

you're very welcome

Neil