Leaking fuel senders

Neil wrote:
> Oh, and as for accuracy, it works the way you would expect once you
> understand that the top of the sender is well below the level of fuel in a
> full tank and take into account the shape of the tank.

Not all of the new ones work as expected. Mine is stuck on empty most of the
time. I will be getting it replaced with yet another new one in the vain and
glorious hope that I finally get one that both doesn't leak and works as
expected. Gee I love having to take my bike to the dealers and wait around
while the fuel sender is replaced...

cheers, Grant