Aux. Power outlet (again)

Well, I guess I misunderstood.  I asked this question a couple of
weeks ago and got the impression from responses that the
Triumph outlet was the same size as an automotive unit (which is
the size I need for my GPS).  So, based on that misunderstanding,
I went to my local dealer and ordered the part ($32!).  It arrived the
other day and I trekked over there today in the torrential downpours
we are having in NorCal to pick it up.  Once there, I found that it is
not a standard automotive size, but something smaller.  Needless
to say, it is of no use to me and they fortunately did not make me
buy it (you never know with a special order...).

So, I thought I'd pass the information along to the list in case
anyone else go the wrong impression.

I'll have to see if I can find one that is the right size and still
somewhat weather proof.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA