join the AMA! (was Health Ins Coverage for Motorcyclists)

 >  From: Paul Fox <pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 01/11/2001 21:44:
 >  how depressing.
 >
 >  if any of you stateside riders aren't currently members of the
 >  AMA, please reconsider.  i'm not a racing fan, so i only sort of
 >  tolerate their racing activities, but i belong because of their
 >  political efforts.  it's not a perfect organization, but it's what
 >  we've got, and they're pretty effective.
 >
 >  support them -- join.  http://www.ama-cycle.org/ , where you'll also
 >  find the original of the press release that was quoted on the other
 >  web page (though no new content).

Hear, hear! If you're not already an AMA member, please join! Also, if I
remember right, TSRA is an AMA sanctioned club. In addition to my AMA
membership and TSRA member ship, I also maintain membership in the Texas
Motorcycle RoadRiders Association (TMRA), who lobbies in Texas, and the Honda
Sport Touring Association (HSTA), which "isn't just for Hondas any more".

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA