Euro question

In my web surfing today I ran across this interesting site;
http://www.riderhaus.superbikeclub.com/

In particular the LSL handlebar conversion kits.  They show tube handlebars
mounted on a VFR800.  They list Triumphs as possible kits, but no models
specificly.  They say they are in Germany, I was wondering if any of our
European members have seen or heard anything on these guys.  This may be
interesting for those looking for handlebar alternatives.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
Web cruzer and world storehouse of useless knowledge