Re: st-digest V2001 #22

It may have been me that changed his ST clutch lever for the 99 Tiger
lever which is a true dogleg. I had NO problem whatsoever in changing
the two. Took about 5 minutes , even did it while at the dealers just in
case. I don't think they showed you the right part, because the
attachment end of the Tiger lever is IDENTICAL to the ST's.

Clem Canino
99ST