ST vs. RS vs. Tiger clutch levers

Some recent exchange about dog-legged levers has me questioning one thing:

The Sprint ST has different switch gear than the the RS. While I've
exchanged my RS cable for the one issued on ST's, I wonder if the lever
itself is made the same? Just swapping cables has helped lower the required
squeeze effort (straighter routing), but if switching to a lever from the
'99 Tiger helps more, I'll do that also. The existing "span" doesn't bother
me, I've got good-sized mitts. I'd just like to get the squeeze effort down
to something approaching my old Katana 750. That one was pretty nice, for a
cable-operated clutch.

Anyone know for sure if those levers are all the same configuration at the
cable attachment end?

TIA

Ken M.