Update on Sprint RS not starting

A while back I posted about my Sprint RS not starting.
I had it towed to the shop, where it was discovered that
the fuse to the fuel pump was blown.  When the fuse was
replaced, it started right up.  Santa Cruz Triumph isn't
charging me.  (I thought I'd checked all of the fuses; must've
just missed it.)

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm not 100% comfortable with this resolution since I've
found that blown fuses are usually indicative of some other
problem which replacing the fuse doesn't fix.  So I'll be carrying
extra fuses and waiting to see what happens next.

I think that the last time the bike wouldn't start was also due to
the fuel pump not running.   That time, the bike started after it
was warmed by the sun.  Blown fuses don't fix themselves.
I suspect something else is going on; maybe a defect in the fuel
fuel pump.

Both times the bike wouldn't start it had been unused for a few
weeks and was cold and damp.

Don Draper, Jr.  "Blue Dawg"