RS goodies

Cabin fever having only been heightened by two tantalisingly sunny dry days
in a row, I've started the inevitable restless browsing of spring
catalogues. The MPS one (a good UK supplier) having landed on my doormat 2
days ago -

www.thefastone.co.uk

Lots of new bits for the RS have of course appeared since their last
edition, for example:

An NSW hugger, in either fibreglass or carbon, with extender to protect the
bottom link of the shock. At last an alternative to the expensive Triumph
item!
Anodised and 4-way adjustable brake AND clutch levers in several colours.
Not dogleg though.
Flip and double-bubble screens from MPS themselves, and from Powerbronze, in
loads of colours.
A Baglux tank cover with a full range of bags and colour options.
A Haynes workshop manual! Due out in March. Actually a generic one for the
whole 955i range, but it must still be better than nowt.
So many mirrors there must be a pair there somewhere that fits and improves
on stock. Does anyone know the stock mirror's distance between centres and
length?

Has anyone bought ANY of these bits yet, and if so waddya think of 'em?

Looking forward to spring!

Barry
00RS