Re: RS goodies

Barry at 13:46 14/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>An NSW hugger, in either fibreglass or carbon, with extender to protect the
>bottom link of the shock. At last an alternative to the expensive Triumph
>item!

I've got the NWS hugger on my ST. Good bit of kit. Better coverage than the
Triumph one, obviously don't know if the RS one differs as the web page has
no pictures yet. Email them if you want more info, they where really
helpful when I bought mine.  www.n-w-s.com

>Flip and double-bubble screens from MPS themselves, and from Powerbronze, in
>loads of colours.

Phil Guy has a Powerbronze DB fitted to his ST. He's happy with it.

>A Baglux tank cover with a full range of bags and colour options.

Yup, got one of these as well. No issue with it. It does the job fine.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"