Re: superbikeschool question

At 03:28 PM 1/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Matt,
>
>> >Of the people who have gone to this school, how many have ridden
>> >their own bike, and who rode the school's bike?

I've been twice. Rode my ST.

>So here is where I am comflicted, on the ZX6e, I will be on probably
>the slowest bike there, so immediate hit to the ego. But am I there
>for the ego or the riding experience? (the correct answer is the
>later)

No way. Especially if it's your first time (no matter how good a rider you are, the first time you go to Keith, you take the level one course). There will be plenty of other people there who have slower bikes but are faster than you and people who have faster bikes but are slower than you...and every thing in between.

- --David
Dress up your Triumph. Get HubAmmo!

http://members.home.com/dbenj/arno/index.htm