Re: Disk locks

I too have done the dopey deed. Fortunately I escaped without any damage
to me or the Blue Devil.

Now I have this key chain where the individual key rings can disconnect
from the center part with the slide of a button. After I put on the disk
lock I pass the connector of the bike's key through the ring of the disk
lock key before attaching it to the center part. When I go to start the
bike I remove the bike's key (so that the rest of my keys don't scratch
my baby) and the disk lock key falls to the ground about half the time.
This system works for me, but YMMV.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"I'm not a real carpenter, but I play one on t.v."