ST O2 sensor location

>>I didn't know that some
>>ST's use an O2 sensor.. I don't see where on the exhaust header it
>>goes unless there are different headers for different countries.

Erik,

According to the workshop manual, a different header is used. The O2 sensor
goes in the centre header. It also looks like this is only used with
catalytic converter, which looks like it goes in the collecter ( the 3 into
1 bit ).

I wish they all had the fitting on the exhaust as then I  could easily fit
my own sensor & monitor the mixture strength.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne AuSTralia.