Keith Code CSS

I rode their ZX-6R for Levels 1 and 2 and my Sprint ST for Levels 3 and 4.
Enjoyed it more on my bike.  I was far from the slowest bike there.  In fact,
I was faster than an MV Agusta F4, a Ducati 748, the ZX-6Rs, and numerous
other full sport bikes there.  Of course I 'm sure there were some "slower"
bikes that were going faster than me too.  It proved to me that the rider and
experience count far more than the bike.  I will say it was fun to put all
three bags back on the bike and pull up to the merchandise stand at the day
and watch others marvel at the fact that they were passed by a "touring" bike
and not a Daytona.

Rick Paukert
Horn Dawg