RE: Who knows what these two sockets are for?

Welcome!
You probably drive past my parents *every day*.
They live just off the A23, before the bendy bits. It's signposted Cuckfield
Village & Warninglid.
I bob down to see them on the ST occasionally, next time I do i'll ping you,
see if you want to meet for a coffee in Brighton.

- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST
Bath. UK.