Re Headlights and getting petty

Graeme at 03:14 18/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>UK Residents with bikes that arrived with single headlight operation and
>have been converted to dual :
>Remember to remove the relays from your bike when you take it for the first
>MOT as a sharp eyed tester may fail it.

And how are they going to tell, read every VIN number against a list. My
Y2K bike had both lights working, no modes done, lens numbers the same as
the one eyed type, so how indeed ?

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"
   Mae'r ci yn cyfarth !!!

S'mae, sut dych chi Kieth bachgen.

Sorry I cant give you an answer but frankly I couldnt care less, for the few
minutes it takes to remove them will take any worry from that being a failed
MOT when its due at Woody's in Abergele.

If your bike came with all bells and whistles working , then this topic
should cause you no concern.

GAIR I GALL
If the local radio station states that there are patches of black ice still
on the roads early on a sunny spring morning ....... I head the warning.

Pam mae'r ci yn cyfarth ?

Graeme Spencer.