Schuberth Concept

Having owned Sys 1, 2, 3 and looked at 4 I have to say the concept is much
better build and price than the sys helmets.
I live in Massachusetts and both my wife and I have had Concepts for a year
and a month. The retractable sunvisor is
way cool but I must admit the concept is NOISEY. I can't compare to anything
but what I have owned in the past, but I would say it is
louder at the visor mounting points than the sys3 and about the same as the
others (but my sys 1&2 are past useable age).

Would I get another, probably. I looked at the Aro, Shoei (Synch and Duo),
Bieffe, Sys 4, Nolan, Laser, and HJC as well as some other
noname's available in Europe and think that the design of the Schuberth is
far better and it's actuation is easier.

I got the pair from Germany, online at MOTshop de   Mot-Shop@xxxxxxxxxxx  at
the time they had a deal that shipping to the US
was 30marks or around 15 dollars.

The price for the Titan silver metallic was 364. US to my door.

I admit that the risk of physical harm may be higher using a flip up than a
full, but I have always used a flip up
and am spoiled.

Other online places that sell them chili in the UK, and others I just can't
remember right now.

at the time MOT shop was the cheapest as there was no US distributor.

Jay Welsh
Peabody, Ma
(where it's 36F and raining ;-] )