Re: Dark and Freezing in Sussex, England

Hi Gerrit

> Count yourself lucky! In South Africa we havn't even seen a real life
(new) Bonnie never mind tested one! I wonder whats better: Your crappy
weather with a Bonnie vs. Our year round good weather sans Bonnie? Now just
to get my green card ..

Let's see now: a new bike I can't afford that you'll see sooner or later
anyway, vs life in one of the most beautiful places on earth! Hmmmm - I'd
swap with you if I could afford to. I've been to Kenya and the Gambia but
I've always wanted to go further south. I guess you'll also be one of the
lucky people to see the total eclipse this year too ...

Hi Jack

> Barry, sorry you had such a terrible day. As your post was read I found
myself smiling and remembering the sounds and feel of my old '68 BSA
Lightning. Wonderful bikes but I lusted for a Triumph Bonneville and it only
took me thirty year to get a Triumph:-) If only that BSA had of had some
brakes and a light that you could see with!

I never had a trumpet either, just matchboxes and Best Scrap Availables. It
sounds more like a beezer, I'm pleased to say. Rorty but mellow.

Barry
(snowing today)