Re: Triumph vs aftermarket front sprocket

> Darren Mason wrote: The Triumph part is about 3 times the price of an
> after market one. Has anyone tried both types & noted any difference ?
>
> Madd Dawg and Dinky Dawg tried one and hit a deer!
> --
> Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

Yes, those aftermarket sprocket sets will get you every time. I'm currently
negotiating with my dealer to get a price on non-vermin attracting rear
wheel drive accessories, said to protect us from random Armadillo (possum on
a half shell?) attacks also.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST