Re: Pick'm up trucks (Dawgs love trucks!)

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Mark Collett wrote:

> Hey there, we've got a Dodge Dakota and it's doing great.  Of course now
> I'll jinx it.  :)

Please don't take my comments personally. I guess I should explain
that my Dad worked for Ford for the last 30 odd years of his working
life. So there is some bias there. And I've got to admit, that no
matter what you buy there is a 50/50 chance it will be back at the
dealership in the first year or so for something. The biggest thing
about buying any vehicle is to get one that will match your needs,
both as far as what is does, but what it will take to keep it
useful. Obviously for me, I know Fords, 'nuf said.

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664