Re: for Mick - tiyres

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, don draper wrote:

>  Like Bill, I've put a few hundred miles on the new Pirelli Dragons
> on my RS and find them noticeably better than stock.

I'll be quick: safety, longevity, price. Pick any two of the three :-)

Personally I see the Bridgerocks offer the latter two, 207's offer
the first and last, and it sound like the Pirellis are a good mix
with the first two being high on the list.

Seriously, tires are one thing I tend not to cheap out on, but
that is me.

My ZX6 came with bridgerocks, and when I went to Metzlers, I could
not believe that the MEz3's where better in every way.

t.

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664