RE:weight limit of the LocSafe

>What's the weight limit of the LocSafe ? I don't remember reading anything
>when I fitted mine.

I emailed Oxford Products as I was concerned about using the LocSafe with
the ROC, they replied saying that the LocSafe was not recommended for use
with the ROC due to it's weight.

I don't think that it's a LocSafe issue, more of a problem with hanging that
amount of weight off the end of the bike. (I did try it with my 1200 Bandit
and after a few months of use the rear mudguard / number plate holder
started showing cracks around the fitting holes, obviously due to the weight
of the ROC.

The ROC _IS_ a very very very heavy lock, I think that this sort of problem
would not occur with most other locks.

- --
Rig
www.rigsville.co.uk