not defensive..just a viewpoint

I feel I must reply to all of the posts regarding
snow.  Just to set the record straight...I love it!!
I would not be living in the Midwest if I didn't.
Don't get me wrong and I apologize ahead of time for
shocking your sensibilities...but....here goes...motor
cycling is not the single only thing in my life.
Frankly, by the end of the fall I need a bit of a
break from it.

So I am going to take a moment here to express my
heartfelt thanks but no thanks for the pity that has
been bestowed upon us all by our ST lister friends in
warmer climates.  I do not need it.  I love winter,
snow, cold, and everything that goes with it.  The
more the better.  As a matter of fact I love every
facet of weather and it's extremes.  I have worked
outside on and off for many years, in heat, cold,
rain, snow and everything in between. There is not a
single day I can remember wishing I was anywhere else.

My ST is safely tucked away in my garage nicely
winterized and waiting for that exquisite time of year
when the snow cover is freshly melted off, the sun is
out and the whole world seems fresh and re-born.
(hope I don't sound too much like a Disney narrative)
I am ready for the half of the year in which I can
enjoy and explore that sport we all love so much.

So while I believe I share the same passion for the
sport as all the rest of you, I have just as much
passion for my home and its environment.  In know way
does it diminish my enjoyment of our pastime.

To all you guys sitting around wishing you could be
out riding our bikes...take a look around and find the
beauty of where you are.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST  (blue)

PS  I am writing this from my in-laws home in
Niceville FL:  current temp. 32 degrees F.