Re: Scottish Highland games in Florida ?

Ok, what's going on here - holding a Scottish Highland games in Florida
in January ?

I hope you guys have got a license :-)

Our local band competitions are not held in January, for obvious
reasons. Kilt wearing at this time of year is strictly limited to formal
occasions - being as its cold enough to freeze a monkey's nuts, and
other appendages.

Can't say I've noticed many bike riders in kilts either.

Must be an american thing :-)

Antony
North Berwick, Scotland