Melbourne weather

>>It's warm there right??  No snow??  You suck ;-)
>>Erik

     Today it's a "bit chilly", mid 20's (Celsius of course). We seem to be
having a lot of days in the 35 to 40 degree range lately. ( I guess 95 to
105F ?).
     It never snows here, so I get to enjoy my ST & ride it to work EVERY
day, all year round, which suits me fine, I hate snow & the cold. But we do
sometimes get a bit of snow in the hills around Melbourne & there are good
ski fields a few hours away, but the season only lasts about 4 or 5 months.
     Sorry, a bit off topic, but I just have to 'gloat' ( those who like
the cold will use a different word) after reading all about other people's
winter for the last few months. And to all the other people in Australia,
yes I know the weather is better in a lot of other places here.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, Australia.