Re: Silver wheels

>>I don't really think I would spend the time to
>>maintain a polished set of wheels and was looking more
>>for a durable easy to care for option.

I also have a blue ST that came with black wheels. The polished wheels look
great, but same as you, I wanted something with minimal maintenance. You
may be able to get the wheels polished & then clear coated or something. I
had my wheels polished then 'nickel' plated (its not just plain nickel, but
called 'NicoShine'). They look great (almost as shiny as having them
chromed) & really suit the blue. It is expensive to do but I would (just
have?) recommend it to anyone. Cleaning them is as easy as washing any
painted surface & there is no repolishing ever required.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST (blue, shiny wheels).
Melbourne, AuSTralia.