Sorry again Rick

Rick nelson wrote: Your too kind, because I am totally blaming myself.
	Don't do that Rick. I've been there. At first I blamed myself but you
know, I didn't steal my bike. Some low life did. I've actually had three
stolen since 1964. One behind my apartment fenced in patio. One chained
to my carport steel post. And one at the race track. Bummers all. The
last one was my then new 81 Suzuki GS750E chained with a BIG chain to
the car port right beside my apartment. The chain was laying there after
owning the bike four months. The next day the lock was leaning up
against my front door when I got home from work!
	When I bought the ST I had the Triumph alarm installed and am happy
with it except it sets too quick. Thirty seconds. Wish it were longer at
gas stops.
	Hopefully my garage next to my bedroom in my fenced in yard and the
alarm will keep Merlin around for some time.

I suppose I never really thought it would happen, otherwise I would have
made it more of a priority.  Won't make that mistake again......
	I hear you. Good luck. Sorry.
RD
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"