re: replacement forks (was: The Perfect ST-- My Dream)

Jim I've also tried scouring the net for contact info for Showa, with
no luck. Ideally Showa would have a fully adjustable cartridge fork
that would slip right in, and that the brake carriers would be in the
right place and that the same axles and hubs etc could be used.

If anyone out there has any idea on how to contact Showa directly let us know.

Erik