Headlight Bulbs

Hey how about a new thread.. headlight bulbs!!!  In my never ending
search to make things better for as little $$ as possible I was
checking the Philips web site and noticed that Philips has a new bulb
out called, Vision Plus.  Philips claims 20 meters of extra
illumination, and they say it puts out 50% more light than a standard
automotive halogen bulb.. These are Philips newest bulbs ( newer than
the Blue Vision bulbs) and are not available in the USA yet. Anyway
here's some URL's I ordered a couple of sets from Fosmo in the UK,
they are offering free shipping. Figure I'll fit a set to the cage
and a set to the ST. I'm not all that convinced that PIAA bulbs are
the way to go. ( Their driving lights are killer I'm referring to
headlight bulbs) Although the light the PIAA's  put out is whiter I'm
not so sure that there is actually more light..

http://www.eur.lighting.philips.com/automotive/indexflash.html
http://www.autolamps-online.com/index.html
http://www.fosmo.com/

Erik