Re: ST Sales was Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream

Funny you say that.  My experience is that Marketing sells something way
before any of us has the opportunity to even test the prototype.  Ever
wonder why engineers hate marketing?  To their defense, forecasting
really seems to be a quite difficult undertaking...

Mark Collett

Rick Nelson wrote:

> >I've been giving this some thought lately and I think one reason
> >Triumph is not selling as many bikes in the US as they could is lack
>
> Funny you should say this Erik.  Due to the recent theft of my ST I went to my local Triumph dealer in West Oz and was told I could expect to wait until around March to get my hands on another Blue ST.  There was about 5 people on the waiting list already!  So the impression I get is Triumph arent able to build them fast enough as it is.  I think they need to sort out their production capacity before they make them any more desirable!!!
>
> Rick
> no Sprint ST

- --

Mark Collett