Re: RaceTech and Ohlins

For some reason, my message got messed up when it appeared on the digest, so here is again:

I echo the comments made about Tom and Jeremy at SoCalTri. They run the best shop (right combination of competence and customer service) in the LA area. My engine is in thier hands, right now as I type these words. But, I bought my bike in MI, and there are good shops closer to you that would be competent to perform the services you want. One of the secrets to being a happy Triumph owner is to find a good shop near you, and develop a relationship with them. That way, if anything goes wrong, or needs tweaking, you're covered. Its hard to do that through the mail. Paul at TriDet is pretty knowledgable, have you talked him? I've heard good things about Sylvania Superbike, though I've had no personal dealing with them. I'm not familar with all the shops in MI, but I'd avoid Rosenau, Life Cycle, and Cycle Rider. The owner of Classic Motor is friendly, and customer service oriented, but the folks don't have a lot of experience with Triumph (or at least didn't 18 months ago).

Good luck,

Daphne

For Valentine's Day shop by Brand, Product, Price, Store and Location!
http://shop.storerunner.com/shop.asp?pdef=home&trsid=3080