Wales and SW Meet

Mike At 21:37 25/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Would it be OK if an exiled Taff joined you guys at Chepstow in March ?

Mike,

Of course, the more the merrier.

This will be our first meet since our little sub-group started. Our split
came about with the intention of discussion more localized issues and to
allow us to arrange meets without filling the main list up (ie this list).
Mike Bostock has given time and energy to produce our own little web site
http://www.unicorn-k9.fsnet.co.uk/  (thanks Mike). We are already trying to
decide on a date for our next meet which will be either end of May or June
(I suppose this is subject to how we all get on in March)

Bath was selected as our first venue as it was centralized for its more
distant members  Dave and Phil in Plymouth and myself up in North Wales,
plus Neil was the first to invite us to his home City.

Our intention from day one was that this list comes first and any meet we
arrange will be broadcast to this list to allow others to join us.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"