Re: ST Sales was Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream

Rick,

I was looking at buying an ST in Melbourne before Christmas - I was told
then that ST's in Oz right now are like the original Fords - you can have
any colour you want, so long as its black!  So, I went looking and
eventually found a BRG one with 250kms on it - an insurance replacement
that the guy didn't want.  I'd have preferred the blue, but beggars can't
be choosers, and anyway, it's a GREAT bike.  Apparently, according to Peter
Stevens, the bikes were coming in some time in January.

Phil
BRG Sprint ST, Melbourne, Australia