Re: Ohlins and Racetech

I have one question here reguarding the whole supension thing and it's a
question of cost. Why is almost everyone deadset to spend 600-1000 dollars
on a new rear shock and questioning who to send your forks too. well  Seems
to me that it's all silly expensive route to go.  If your going to be
sending your forks to someone rather than taking parts and bike to a local
shop you might as well send them to RaceTech  where the real expertise
lies.  And as for Ohlins well that's just out and out really silly
expensive.  Why not send your rear shock along with your forks to Race tech
and have them rebuild.  I mean if your building a race bike and need the
top most performance ohlins is great.  Otherwise if your just looking to
improve the ride and handling characteristics on the street Having Racetech
rebuild your rear shock would be less expensive and meet and/or exceed your
needs.  Course this is just my opinion and I could be completely and
utterly wrong in my view point.